Music Download

Royaly-Free – Use my music and save your money!

Normaly, when you use any music for your project or event, you must pay a license fee to a collecting society (PRO, e.g., ASCAP, GEMA, JASRAC…). But not for my works!
You can get the licence for each of my work on my license-shop in lower price than any PROs.

Please note that each unauthorized use of my works is forbidden and will be legally prosecuted.


Free Trial


from 1,99 €

No license

Only private listening

To the list of usages


from 5,99 €

License for one project

Public non-commercial project

To the list of usages


from 19 €

License for one project

Commercial use for smaller project

To the list of usages


About the category “Album”: I produced albums until 2016. Since then I produce only single tracks for streaming and download. The form “album” comes from old LP-record with limited playing time in my opinion.. Now